The 2011 model Tecumseh organic hive ventalation device

Discussion in 'Beekeeping 101' started by 2kooldad, Jul 20, 2011.

1. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

Here it is folks....The deluxe 2011 model Tecumseh organic hive ventalation device....made from 100% natural judas tree wood...bee safe outer coating...eco friendly...nick named ''the stick''...no beek should be without one....

Attached Files:

2. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

Man. I gotta have me one of those. What do they cost? How much for shipping? What about quantity discounts or forum member discounts? This could be the next big thing in beekeeping equipment. When will we seer it in Bee Culture on the Gadgets and Gizmoes page?

Is this device patented or am I free to make my own w/out fear of litigation?

3. jb63

jb63 New Member

Was your lid vent,[a.k.a the stick] made on a Gangly 5000 woodmaster lathe?And do you wave any top view pics or drawings?

4. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

Thats the best part....its free :Dancing: no patent :eek: ....you can do or modify it as you wish...Tecumseh's gift to beekeeping for all to enjoy :thumbsup: Tecumseh...you da man.

Attached Files:

5. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

Nope...a redbud 2200 model...they come pre coated or you can coat them your self...its built on the Ohio princible....round on both ends and long in the middle...other than that the length an width is your choice...its so simple an easy....even an new beek like me can figure it out.....best thing since the wheel.

6. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

you can just barely see the white perico frame in there...they wont touch it....what ya got for that one Tecumseh ???

7. Omie

Omie New Member

Good thing your hive ventilation devices are not patented, 'cause I've got them on my 3 nucs too! :lol:

8. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

ahhhh....Omie san....the bee kami...lol....I couldnt hold the patent anyways...this is tecumseh's device....works real good too :)

9. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

Ohio is round on both ends and HIGH in the middle :lol:

10. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

rotflmbo...what they grow in central Ohio for bee forage is their buisness....tie dyed funny honey....lordy this post needs re-direction....i think Tecumseh is avoiding this one...c'mon T...Ya gotta say something :/

11. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

Who's talking about bee forage? Oh, I guess we're supposed to be. :yahoo:

12. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Tec and his complicated gadgets. I'm going to try and find something simpler. I can't keep up with all that high tec stuff.

13. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

High tec? I didn't see the electrical cord. Is there an ap for that? Or a way to down load one?

14. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

I think it may be solar powered. :confused:

15. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

oh man...Tecumseh is gonna cyber smack me for this one...spose i got it comming :D yes...solar power...no electric hook up needed...bio degradable...what more can you ask for.

16. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

I would add something but I am too busy laughing. I shall laugh all the way thru my 15 minutes of fame.

solar power and eco friendly now that's my kind of stick.

17. Iddee

Iddee New Member

""what more can you ask for.""

Self installing, Maybe?

18. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

Don't forget portable, no assembly necessary, but wait-there's more! If you're one of the first ten callers, we'll give you-absolutely free-a complete set of ginsu knives :lol: :roll:

19. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Dang Tec you coulda give me one of them with the queen I bought, But no I still have to use the square ones I have even if they are old school.

20. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

I just took a quick look outside and I do have a limited supply of AUTHENTIC 'organic hive ventalation device' still available and exclusive distributed by 2kooldad at a very reasonable price. satisfaction absolutely guaranteed. autographed for a small additional fee.