The Glacier Style

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Charles, Nov 11, 2010.

Should the Glacier style be retired?

1. Yes, get rid of it I don't use it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I use it and I love it.

100.0%
  1. Charles

Charles New Member

You may have noticed that when first visiting the site (if not logged in) that the default theme has been changed to subsilver2. I'd like to make the subsilver2 style the main style for everyone and retire the Glacier style for good, but I thought I'd start a poll to see if others are wanting to keep it active. If you have questions post them here or PM me, It's a 7 day poll so lets get voting!

Charles

2. Hobie

Hobie New Member

I can't really vote.

I use it, but I'm adaptable. Subsilver "looks funny" to me, but I could get used to it. Content of the posts is more important to me than the color scheme.

3. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

I hate having to move from side to side to see the screen in it's entirety.... just one of my (many) strange quirks :)

4. Charles

Charles New Member

I know what you mean Hobie, I switched over to subsilver and it took me a couple day's to get the feel for it, I got used to it pretty quick though.

Mama Beek, that is one of the bigger complaints about the glacier style, too wide...

Lots of views but only 4 votes :confused:

5. Bitty Bee

Bitty Bee New Member

Like hobie, I am very adaptable. I can use both styles easily since I don't log in unless I'm going to reply to something. So, I'm not sure what to vote either.