Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was one of those moments. I walked into the bathroom and it must have moved or something because I had this odd mental moment. When I turned on the light, it was swimming. :shock: My 13 year old daughter (my beekeeping partner) caught it later and took it outside. She is awesome. :Dancing:

I've always been afraid there would be a cockroach somewhere in the bathroom, staring at me, ready to leap. This never crossed my mind...before... LOL

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
This brings back memories of my youth, when I would bang my shoes on the heel and turn them upside down before putting them on in the morning--making sure no scorpions had moved in overnight. :crybye:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The great mystery remains, however. :confused: How did a 5" tree frog get into my bathroom?!!! :lol:

(I think I prefer frogs over scorpions :eek:)

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Skyhigh said:
How did a 5" tree frog get into my bathroom?!!! :lol:
I would look for a missing plug on a clean-out, or a broken pipe. They can come down the vent pipes seeking the moisture.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
G3farms said:
I would look for a missing plug on a clean-out, or a broken pipe. They can come down the vent pipes seeking the moisture.
:confused: I know the words you're speaking but... (I have NO clue what a "clean-out", with or without plug might be! :lol:) Well, whether I'm clued into the world of plumbing or not, I will pass this onto my husband who may or may not think I'm crazy, but once I tell him, it's his problem. :mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts