The Night Light

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by Iddee, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

The Night Light
    An 80 year old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor says, " George , everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"
    George replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, poof! The light goes off. Wow , that's incredible, the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls George 's wife. " Ethel ," he says, " George is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof! the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! the light goes off?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus !' exclaimed his wife. "He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Ethal!! who is Ethal my wifes name is Donna or at least I thought it was.......dang I don't know.............anybody want a snack from the fridge??

3. Marbees

Marbees Member

:lol: :lol: :rolling:

4. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

My wife, bless her, (I'll have to look up her name for my next post) has been complaining about the fridge light---"Why did it short out?" I'll have to refer her to George's doctor--or was that his electrician?