The Ohio Bee Box Company

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rick54, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Rick54

Rick54 Member

Did something happen to the Ohio Bee Box Company, all of a sudden they went dark? Website is expired, nobody answers the phone (1-419-989-8337) message box is full. I liked the products from these folks and the prices and shipping were good.

2. roadkillbobb

roadkillbobb Active Member

sounds like they went out of business, I did a quick read on other forums and he raised his prices and people werent happy and it sounded like it was a new business with not too many people working there...thats my best guess...

3. Jennie B.

Jennie B. New Member

I wish I knew what happened to Ohio Bee Box. I tried to call too and got the message full thing. Also I've been looking online for a couple weeks, trying to find any info about closing or moving or anything. I got a shipment from them and a week later they're nowhere to be found. I finally called a business close to them and the man said he thought they may have gone out of business. I hate that so much because they were very helpful to me and I'm using a lot of their boxes and products. Their products are great. I hope they try to get going again. I'd like to order some more stuff from them.

4. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

It's always sad when we lose a vendor, there are so few small ones, and some of them are just great. Hope they turn things around. But it's a seasonal business and they have to charge enough to get through the winter.

Jennie B. likes this.
  5. Rick54

Rick54 Member

I was hoping to get some orders in this winter to be able to stay ahead of the game next year!