There comes a time when a woman just has to trust her husband...

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by Iddee, May 18, 2012.

1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

There comes a time when a woman just has to trust her husband...

A wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two. A man and a woman. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.

As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.
    "Hi, Darling", he says, "Your parents have come to visit us, so l let them stay
    in our bedroom. Did you say ‘hello’?â€

2. Eddy Honey

Eddy Honey New Member

...or not...he probably put the inlaws in there knowing full well what she'd do..:shock:

3. bamabww

bamabww New Member

Good one. Wonder if she brought the bat into the kitchen with her.

4. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Almost been there.... 25 years ago when I worked in the copper mines, my nephew and his family stayed with my family while he looked for work. One afternoon on my way home I passed him and his wife headed towards the mine personnel office(atleast he and a woman was in the car). When I got home and entered through the backdoor and entered the front room to see my wife with the front door open and looking out side, I think cool we are alone:wink: so I walk up and grab a handfull of hip pockets and say something sweet only to find out it ain't my wife at home:eek: she went with my nehpew.