Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, for about the 20th time this year, I responded to a call about "Honey bees" in a wall. I even had them on the web and had them pull up pictures of yellow jackets and honey bees.....and they swore they were honey bees.

So I was excited to grab the new "iddee swarm box" and head out to the location. And we all know how this story ends up......YELLOW JACKETS!

So I gave good advice, told them what to do, and collected a 25 dollar service call fee, and headed home. :(

Maybe tomorow! :Dancing:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Y'know, to some people I think anything yellowish, striped, and with a stinger all looks alike, and that's that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
next time tell them to let one sting them , then ask if the bee left any thing at the sting site ..
yea they swear honey nest in the ground to ,,, and I know they are honeybees cause I know what they look like ..
there yellow , black and fly and sting .

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
It's for sure honeybees, 'cause that's all you will come out for. If it's not, then maybe you will do something anyway since you are already here.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Iddee said:
It's for sure honeybees, 'cause that's all you will come out for. If it's not, then maybe you will do something anyway since you are already here.
I don't think it can be said any better than that... :goodpost:

Bjorn, you're encouragible :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts