Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pictures of the girls today to post and everything was great. Just went out to scoop some doggy business I noticed about 20 feet from the hives and POW, took one right in the eyebrow over my left eye! :shock:
This could get real ugly! :oops:
Trying to figure out who I should blame, the bees or the dog? :lol:
Surely someone is responsible for this terrible transgression!

·
Registered
554 Posts
PerryBee said:
Took some pictures of the girls today to post and everything was great. Just went out to scoop some doggy business I noticed about 20 feet from the hives and POW, took one right in the eyebrow over my left eye! :shock:
This could get real ugly! :oops:
Trying to figure out who I should blame, the bees or the dog? :lol:
Surely someone is responsible for this terrible transgression!

I dunno perry,from the looks of your profile pic,I doubt you'll notice any difference :lol: ...heeheehee

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Yeah, Yeah, blame it on the bees. Next time wife tells you to hush, you will. :D

We can tell a frying pan from a bee sting. :p :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
I'll let you know if he posts in the morning. A wagoner goes down quicker than a lodge. :lol: :lol:

Voice of experience.. :eek:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Yep, getting stung is never fun, unless you're into that kinda thing...

I'm fixin' to take a bunch the next two days... got two cut-outs scheduled back to back... one is going to be cutting them out of those bee-tree logs at home... that one's not going to be fun at all. Hopefully won't take any near the eye like yours though, but yours doesn't look that bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts