Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As they start their descent, Cooter slips, falls off the tower and is DRT (Dead Right There).
As the ambulance takes the body away, Ronnie says, 'Well, someone should go and tell his wife.'
Donnie says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.'
Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.
Ronnie says, 'Where did you get that beer, Donnie?'
'Cooter's wife gave it to me,' Ronnie replies.
'That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you beer?'
'Well, not exactly', Donnie says, 'When she answered the door, I said to her, "You must be Cooter's widow".'
She said, 'You must be mistaken, I'm not a widow.'
Then I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are.'
(******** Are Good At That Sensitive Stuff.)

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It be cause we be jist a tad bit smarter and mo' sensitive then th' other groups. :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I was at a wedding rehearsal tonight and the preacher at that church during a discussion told me that they considered where I go to church a ******* church. Lord forgive me, I couldn't help but swelling with a little pride.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Hmmm. From a yankee perspective, I was always told that the difference between a "*******" and a "good ol' boy" is that the ******* throws the Budweiser cans out the window of his pick-up truck, and the good ol' boy throws them into the bed of the truck.

Of course, there may be exceptions if the bed is full of bee hives.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's the modern day *******, Hobie. The true ******* uses bottles only, as he makes his own beer and re-uses them.

·
Registered
840 Posts
rast said:
I was at a wedding rehearsal tonight and the preacher at that church during a discussion told me that they considered where I go to church a ******* church. Lord forgive me, I couldn't help but swelling with a little pride.
If you've ever been to a funeral and heard a beer being opened..., Jeff Foxworthy

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hobie, nobody throws their empty cans out the window. They all know exactly how many bags of cans it takes at the recycling center to buy another case.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
sqkcrk said:
rast said:
If you've ever been to a funeral and heard a beer being opened..., Jeff Foxworthy

My dh picks on me frequently about the way my family does funerals. There are an abundance of pickups, coolers, and folks gathered in the parking lot of the funeral home paying their respects. I don't drink anymore, neither does dh but I can sure enough imagine still gathering with the aunts, uncles, and cousins the next time we are seeing a family member off to eternity. My husband says that makes me a professional *******.... I don't even have to try. :oops:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
"that makes me a professional *******.... I don't even have to try. :oops:"

What an envious position to be in by those in the know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts