Though I didn't do it, owe you ALL an apology

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by barry42001, Sep 6, 2012.

1. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

Know is the wrong place for this, wanted to make sure you all read it. Most of you who have read my many posts, have seen mistakes in grammar, misspelt words, ands when irritated, thinly veiled anger. What you have NEVER seen in a post of mine is vulgarity, foul language, or me threatening to leave this forum for what ever the reason. I didn't write those posts, what did happen is at a work computer, with any postal employee having access to them, I did leave the forum set that all I had to do is bring the forum up, and it would remember my id and password for me. neat, easy, and after all who would be moronic enough to mess around with a beekeeping forum????unfornately I got my answer, and rest assure will never happer again. Again Sorry if you all were offended, but again I didn't write them.
    Barry

2. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

say 10 hail marys and please don't shoot you fellow workers and all will be forgiven....

3. Omie

Omie New Member

I missed it....what did it say?

(just kidding!)

4. blueblood

blueblood New Member

No worries here....What a door knob that person was to do that........

5. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

I missed the whole thing, being rather occupied with my first state inspection, shopping for plumbing parts and trying to dig out the summer weeds. Sharing a computer has its moments.

6. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

I didn't see it either Barry,I think everyone on the forum that have read your many post, knows that's not your style. No apology needed here. Jack

7. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I'm glad everything is resolved! :D

8. bamabww

bamabww New Member

No apology needed but that's very thoughtful of you to offer one. Speaks highly of you as a person.

9. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Didn't see it, and would have known it wasn't you. Anyone on this forum would have known it wasn't you Barry. :thumbsup:

10. G3farms

G3farms New Member

I missed it also, glad you caught it and dealt with it. Barry no apologies needed here either, we know you a little better than that.

11. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

lol Tec, was a police officer for 12 years, and while was close, avoided shooting anyone, wont start with postal employeres, no matter how deserving the idea is lol, and thank you all for your consideration and believing in me trust( no matter how it comes to be ) at times is hard to come by, and I feel honored for yours.
    Barry

12. Minz

Minz Member

Are they going to make corrections to your post number if they were not yours?:lol:

13. Omie

Omie New Member

I still want to go over those posts just to make sure.

14. Americasbeekeeper

Americasbeekeeper New Member

Now I know why the Post Office needs more money. To pay for more bandwidth to be on forums at work! You are just lucky they did not sign you up for anything like the North American Man-Boy Love club.

15. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

barry,
    some folks just don't have any functioning brain cells....i didn't see any of it either, but please continue with the " mistakes in grammar, misspelt words, ands when irritated, thinly veiled anger." :lol:
    tecumseh said:
    "say 10 hail marys and please don't shoot you fellow workers and all will be forgiven...."

i think that requires a rosary......:lol: !

16. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

I was away from home and from activity in the forum for a few days and totally missed the mess. Knowing it wasn't you anyway, I didn't bother to look for what was passed off as from you. Perhaps you might want to ask the administrators to remove anything inapropriate, that was said in your name.

I have full respect for people who don't use vulgarities. I honor those who apologize for things they didn't do if someone might think they did it.
    I think you are a top notch worthy member of this forum and hope that the reputation of the forum will continue to be as spanking clean as it really is.