Beekeeping Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
How is it that you can observe 1000 lousy drivers, doing things you could not imagine doing with regards to the lack of respect for the traffic laws, and they are never seen or caught, you make one minor error, and the police are on you like white on rice??????

Discussion starter · #23 ·
barry42001 said:
How is it that you can observe 1000 lousy drivers, doing things you could not imagine doing with regards to the lack of respect for the traffic laws, and they are never seen or caught, you make one minor error, and the police are on you like white on rice??????
I was thinking this same thing a couple years ago when I got a ticket for going 10 over the limit on a rural road. Wonder how many hardened criminals were hanging out around there :roll:

Who was the first person to eat a tomato, which (I believe) is the only non-toxic member of the Nightshade family?

Some poor bloke trying to end it all, and ends up chosing something delicious...?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.