Time before TIME OUT

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by brooksbeefarm, Feb 9, 2011.

1. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

How many of you heard your mom say these things. :mrgreen:

1. You boys go outside your driving me CRAZY
    2.OK, you've gone to far this time, now it's my turn?
    3.When i get ahold of you,i'm going to wear you out?
    4.I'm going to blister your BUTT?
    5.I'm going to jerk a knot in your tail young man?
    6.You think that hurt, wait till your daddy get's home.
    7.When i get ahold of you, you won't be able to set down for a week.
    8.Go ahead and run to the blackberry patch, (mom wouldn't run through them) see how far that get's you when your daddy get's home.
    9.You can run but you can't hide,might as well come and get it over with. You know supper times coming.
    10.I'm going to really enjoy watching your daddy spank you when he gets home and i tell him what you've done..
    11.When you come out from under that bed little man,you will wish you'd never been born?
    12.Go get a nice limber switch off the peachtree honey,i'm going to wear it out on your brothers.(mom fibbed it was for me)
    13.I'm going to tan your hide?

14.The old run around that never worked. Mama, i didn't do it,it was Jim. Jim,Not me mama, it was John. John, there lying mama,it was Jr. Mom, Jr is to little,he couldn't of done it. Jr. go get mama a Big switch i'm going to whip the three of them.

Can you believe mom lived to be 86 years old. Sure wished they had TIME OUT back then. :lol: Jack

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

I love number 10!!! :mrgreen:

3. G3farms

G3farms New Member

15. I'm going to give you something to cry about!
    16. Don't make me stop this car.

I could not run through the blackberry vines since Dad would always bushhog them down.

I did run from Mom one time but my older sister was faster and caught me, I paid dearly.

My cousin locked me out of the house one day and I got mad and punched out the glass, thank goodness for Mama Jackson (my Grandmother), she talked Dad out of striping my behind.

Never got the switch used on me, always the belt Dad was wearing, I can still hear it being pulled through his belt loops.......hoooweeee!!! The reason I never got the switch used on me is because Dad use to make my sisters go and cut their own with his good German Eye pocket knife, until they broke the blade off.

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

My mother whipped me once in my life, then cried and apologized.

My dad, on the other hand, used his 50 inch belt, his razor strop, a buggy whip, or whatever he could grab. He could bring blood each lick with the belt or strop. I got a number of those BEATINGS.

5. rast

rast New Member

1, 5,&7, pretty close. Some different versions of some others. I had a Granny and Aunts with full permission, as if they needed permission back then. Granny had a stand of cane that she used.
    I still remember the last whipping I got from my Daddy, I had whopped my younger brother and didn't think I deserved it. I drew back my fist to Daddy and he just stopped and said "Son, don't ever make that mistake". His punishment was "non violent" from then on and sometimes I'da rather had the whipping.

6. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Iddee, i know what you mean. Dad had a razor strap and a dress belt that had a double tip,one was wide the other was about 4 or 5 inches long and narrow. I've not seen one like it after i got older.He never had those sayings like mom,and when he used a belt on you, you wouldn't break that rule again.When mom said if i tell your daddy :eek: it got our attention. :( Jack

7. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Dad didn't give much warning, just the look, you knew you had crossed the line of no return

8. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I figured out I could out run dad at a young age. He chased me to the property line then turned and went and set back on the porch. That was 5 in the evening. About 9 or right at dark I was still standing in the neighbors yard and him on the porch. When I finally gave in and came back in the yard. Figured out real quick I would have been better off had I not out ran him. The longer he waited on the porch the madder he got. Only took once to figure that one out.