Traffic camera

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by rast, Feb 21, 2010.

1. rast

rast New Member

Traffic Camera
    I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera. I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding.

Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.
    I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

You can't fix stupid.

2. Charles

Charles New Member

That's a good one :thumbsup:

3. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

Driving in circles at a slow rate of speed...........now wait for it.............. it must be a nascar driver..... :Dancing:

4. Charles

Charles New Member

As compared to what...top fuel dragsters :yahoo:

5. cow pollinater

cow pollinater New Member

I know a few cops from one of the bigger towns a few miles away that jumped on the camara thing early on but have since pulled them out. I was told that they sent some guy a ticket along with a picture of him running through a red light. He in turn sent them back a picture of his ticket and a check for the amount of the fine... So they sent him a picture of a pair of handcuffs... He dropped by in person to pay his fine.

6. rast

rast New Member

That's good cow pollinator.
    And BjornBee, Yes I did go around a lot of tracks pretty slow, and then the green flag dropped.

7. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

Then what happened..... :lol: