Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
no shirt, or veil?!?!

how many stings? I hope to someday have that kind of calm demeanor around the bees. The everything has pretty well settled down but I had one hive that was pretty grumpy after hiving them that got me a little jumpy. It's getting better.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DLMKA, if you get so calm that YOU start working bees without a shirt, I WANT TO WATCH...... :D :D

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
That's one good sized cut-out! :thumbsup:
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" :wink:
Someday I'll try the shirtless thing, but only if everybody agrees not to laugh! :rules: :lol:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Someday I'll try the shirtless thing, but only if everybody agrees not to laugh! :rules: :lol:
It's mostly cold up here, that's why we can't go shirtless.:wink:

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Terriffic pictures. They told the whole story. Not a single written word was needed. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
yeah....I'm keeping my shirt on...
Me too. I'm "brave" enough to work without gloves ( believe it or not, I get much fewer stings that way) but there's a limit to my bravery. Besides, maybe it's not so hot here after all.....:lol:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
iddee,
i enjoy your pictures of the cutouts.
"if you get so calm that YOU start working bees without a shirt, I WANT TO WATCH......"

perry said:
"Someday I'll try the shirtless thing, but only if everybody agrees not to laugh!"

dave said:
"I'm keeping my shirt on..."
i think us girlies would start quite the fashion if we went shirtless, and may have more observers....who would certainly get an eye full. :yahoo:
i think i shall always keep a shirt on, although i have been known to strip it quickly when a lady or two wiggles into certain apparel, a bit of a dance follows, and there is no modesty, and no bravery:lol:

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
""Any wooden ware left in Randleman ?""

Running low. Gotta go to Trinity Monday and buy some frames.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts