About 10 days ago 2Kooldad sent me a PM regarding a trapout for a builder he knew that was too far for him to go and forth to,so I went last Tues.(1/18)to start the trapout. The bees were in a vacant house in the back yard where the A/C pad was,the bees had a quarter size for an entrance.So I made a trapout cone out of 1/8"x1/8" hardware cloth and about 18" long.The entrance was just under the breaker box about 3 ft. up.so I left a tab on the cone to attach it with duct tape,the finished sealing up the gaps with fast drying caulk.Placed a nuc box next to where the entrance they were using was and put in frames of comb,with some lemongrass oil inside,and figured they'd be hungry so I left a quart of syrup on the top feeder hole. Well came back today,the nuc was empty(had a few thousand bees in it Tues.)and they sucked the syrup jar dry and wasn't a bvee to be found anywhere. The demolition crew had been busy chewing through the caulk since Tues.,and they had a another quarter size hole opened up,along with a smaller one above it(don't ya just love em' :lol: ).UGGGGH :ranting: :frustrated: Well this is a set back.(Pic below) So i got my roll of screen and 2 more tubes of caulk,and like Tim Allen says "I rewired it" :lol: I caulked and put strips of screen over any place they might try it again. I went to my mother-in laws to finish some tile work I've been doing,and came back 5 hours later and I guess the "Rewired" thing worked,there were a lot bees locked out of their house and a lot of them had loaded up in the nuc .BTW their attitude had changed dramatically since I was there earlier today,they started hitting me when I got with in 10 ft. of them. :chased: I'll post more pics and progress on the trapout as I get it.