HI iddee. I think that i will wait a couple more weeks because the weather is changing for the worst. The temps are droping. Hopefully it will warm up in a couple. But I will decide by then and hope for your advice. Rich
Ok Iddee, If the trapout only yeilds the queen 10% of the time, then would I not be better off doing a cutout. That way I have a higher percentage of getting the queen and her genetics. Afterall, I would think that her genetics are probably pretty good considering her colony has survived. What do you think?