Two trap outs yesterday afternoon. The owners of the tree sprayed a beard of them a week ago when it was in the 100's. There are dead bees stuck to the tree near the hole and at the base of the tree. I almost didn't mess with it but discovered a large amount of bees a week later. I won't let them rob this one out though. It is my first tree trap out and found it awkward when positioning the box but I did my best with what I had. One of the photos on the left you can see pollen in the baskets of one of the foragers. The wall trap out was a failed attempt from spring. I had removed it too early and was impatient in general. I will do it properly this time....I promise Iddee...:wink: It did not take long before the bees to jammed up...lots of them! I am trying to get a hive going for a friend...I know it's late but were going to give it a try... Here are some photos of the traps outs.