True Pain

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by bamabww, Sep 30, 2013.

1. bamabww

bamabww Active Member

Alaskan logger walks in to a dentist office , says he has a tooth that is hurting him. Dentist looks at tooth and tells him , "Tooth is abscessed and I will give you some medicine for now . It would hurt to much to do anything today to the tooth. You will need to come back in a week"
    Logger tells dentist , "I've only felt pain one other time in my life, pull the tooth NOW"
    Dentist tells him "NO way I can't give any kind of shot or medicine to kill the pain"
    Logger "Pull the tooth I don't care, I'll be OK"
    Dentist agrees after some more taking with logger. Pulls the tooth and the logger never even moves.
    OK, says the Dentist, you told me you only felt pain one other time in your life. So please tell me when was that.
    Logger tells dentist ,he is in the woods cutting trees and mother nature calls that he needs to take a dump.

Pulls down his pants sets down on a small log and when he sets down, his front private area goes in a BEAR trap.
    The teeth clamps tight.
    Dentist says "So that is when you felt the pain because that had to hurt."
    Logger says "No that wasn't the time ,but close, it was when I stood up took off running with bear trap still holding my Privates and I came to the end of the chain holding the bear trap"

2. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

A good joke can bring back fond memories of random stories. This actually happened to a beekeeping buddy of mine.
    Daryl got himself a new family pet dog, a Bouvier des Flandres The dog had a bad habit of running across the road to great people walking on the other side of the road and he wanted to break the dog of this habit. He read in a book on how to train your dog, to put the dog on a long leash and to let the dog get running and when it hits the end of the leash it will jerk the dog and after a couple of times it would break the habit. So he puts the dog (Pippa by the way) on the leash and strolls with the dog waiting for a pedestrian on the other side of the street. Pippa spots a person across the street, takes off to greet them, gets 15 ft. away from Daryl, the leash becomes taunt... at this time I should let you know that Bouvier des Flanders are large dogs, Pippa was over 100 lbs. and Daryl was 5'2" and skinny and weighed less than Pippa. You do the math. Pippa hit the end of the leash and doesn't even slow down. Daryl with his hand in the leash handle, gets pulled out of one shoe, is lying horizontal on the pavement getting drug across the road.

3. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

Kind of reminded me of the hunter having priorities!

priorities-1.jpg

4. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

........:lol:

too funny! two of my brothers are loggers, sent this to them!