We've had 0.2 inches of rain in the last two weeks. There's a possibility of rain from the bands of Isaac. It's dry and not much is blooming. It's getting kind of late in the year, although it'll be the end of Oct before we think about frost here. I don't know if there's enough time for a fall flow or not. I am feeding the swarm hive still with a entrance feeder on top of the inner cover. I'm tempted to take the three supers off the big hive and start feeding them, too. But if there's a fall flow, I want them to have room to make honey. I think I'll look in the hives tomorrow morning and see what's in there. But how do I decide whether to hope for honey or get ready for winter?