UltraBreeze sizing

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by BK2006, Feb 16, 2011.

1. BK2006

BK2006 New Member

Hi! All those that have the UltraBreeze suits, what size suit would you order if you are 5'6" and 180#? jean size is 34W x 32L.... I was told a medium, do you all agree? I was originally leaning towards a large.... I don't like tight fitting but I don't want it to be swimming on me either....

Thanks in advance.

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I would go for the large. If my memory serves me right, Bill always said to order one size larger than you normally wear, because the ultra-breeze ran a bit smaller then normal.

3. Flyman

Flyman New Member

I am 5'8" and 165. Also, 34w x 32L. My large Ultrabreeze is too big although it's tollerable. My next one will be a medium. Greatest bee suit ever.

4. mysticmd

mysticmd New Member

Hi - I'm a female, 5'7", 132 pounds - and there is plenty of room in a medium. The length would certainly be correct for you, and a 34" waist is average. I got my husband a cheaper, cloth suit in case he wants to watch or assist - he is your size, weight, and yes, 34" waist - and he fit fine into a medium cloth suit from Mann Lake. Hope this helps somewhat. Good Luck.