Valentines day

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by reidi_tim, Feb 14, 2013.

1. reidi_tim

reidi_tim New Member

Most years after work on Valentines day I am 1 of the four guys at the Quicky mart playing rock, paper, scissors, for the last remaining silk rose ( which it's usually stained ), the valentine day card that when open plays a love song ( not that it actually plays the whole song since the battery is well past it's prime ), or the pair of fuzzy hand cuffs ( and yes pink fuzzy hand cuffs may not say a lot, but in defense it is a gift ). Now you must understand in the manly man handbook page 203, paragraph six ,:rules:it is stated that when a situation like this comes up you must abide by the rules and take what you are given. If you decide to take the cowardly approach and snatch one of the items and try to run for it :chased:the other three guys will pummel you into the ground:aikido:, and if that's not bad enough you will face the scorn of a woman when you come home empty handed :evil: ( this has been known to, being sent outside to the dogs kennel while the dog happily takes your spot in bed )
    This year I took a totaly different approach since I was in the liquor store already picking up some beer for poker night ( go figure it got cancelled :dontknow:). I thought it would be romantic to pick up a bottle of champagne I mean how could I go wrong :drinks: this was set to be our best Valentine days to date :yahoo::dance:. So here is the bottle I got her.....

bottle.jpg

So where did I go wrong should I had white instead of blush?? I now find myself begging :beg::queen:for my life .

2. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

:lol::lol::rotfl:......
    tim, you are too FUNNY! but you are so in trouble, better take a blanket with you out to the kennel!!!!! :lol:

3. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

I'm with you Tim It's suppose to be the thought that counts.

4. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

Today's my anniversary. :drinks:

Having it today, I will always remember it.

(If I was smart, it would be tomorrow when everything is on sale.)

5. Marbees

Marbees Member

It's a high end bubbly:thumbsup: I think she's mad cause you forgot strawberries:lol:

6. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

"It's a high end bubbly:thumbsup: I think she's mad cause you forgot strawberries:lol:"

:doh::rotfl:.......!

7. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Maybe next time take the cap off and replace it with a real cork, it might be enough to distract her!
    Tim, that's too funny! :thumbsup: :rolling: