I was inspecting my bees in Middleburg, one that was vandalized, but found and restored the Queen to them. They were starting to build up nicely from a package. As I went through the hive, noted a lack of eggs and small larvae but tons of sealed brood and more mature larvae. Thats when I found the supercedure cell, I had found the queen 2 weeks ago, on the face of a frame buisily laying eggs. Could not find her this time. I am considering allowing them to raise their own queen this time, the colony strength is far better now then before, they are still gathering nectar and pollen. and to a more limited degree still drawing comb, or repairing damaged comb from the truck thingy. Why now when things seem to be shaping up for them--this will set them back a bit I know so have to be prepared to feed them again...baffeling!