Walter Kelley free shipping

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by bamabww, Nov 15, 2012.

1. bamabww

bamabww Active Member

with a minimum order of $100 November 19th thru November 21st. Use promo code "BeeThankful"

2. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

I BEE broke... But thanks for the notice.

3. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Thanks for the heads up Wayne!

4. d.magnitude

d.magnitude New Member

Brushy Mt. has also hinted that they will again offer free shipping on the Mon. after Thanksgiving. Anybody heard of that, or have a code yet?

5. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

At our bee association meeting tonight they said that if you registered with brushy mountain before midnight (or before in the morning) you can get free shipping on black monday. They also mentioned the free shpping at kelley's.

I have found that one of the worst things you can tell a bee keeper is "free shipping". LOL I get paid Monday, and I need some stuff, but I have other things needing paid. So it's kind of a gut wrencher to not take advantage of free shipping. :frustrated:

6. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

I would suggest you read the small print on ALL of Kelley's promotions. sometimes free shipping doesn't really mean free. actually don't read the small print at all since at least in the current time frame it likely doesn't mean anything at all.

7. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Ah ha! I finally read my email from Kelleys. I saw the fine print you were talking about tec. The items I actually could benefit from free shipping are not valid like frames for example. Anything heavy, forget it....ha!

8. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I believe the 23rd is the last day for free shipping from Kelley's. I wasn't going to indulge, but I want two more hives next year so....

9. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood Member

Brushy Mountain is offering free shipping on Nov. 26th. Use code PCCM. You must order $100 in merchandise and some items are excluded.

10. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I ordered 4 deeps and 4 mediums, two mountain camp shims, and two telescoping tops. $0 shipping. :)

I plan to order some other stuff from BM monday. Hopefully, next year I will have four hives! :)

11. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood Member

I goofed! I got so excited about placing an order from Brushy Mountain that I placed is yesterday, the 22nd! That's $25 in shipping fees! I will have to call Monday and see if they will be nice guys and give me a break. I hope they are customer service oriented enough to cut me some slack.

12. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

Anyone know if Dadant will do anything similar?

13. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I've got to say that I placed a big order with Kelley's Friday and a big order with BM yesterday and they're both here today. I'm sure both were swamped with orders, so their "order-in-to-package-out" turnaround is fantastic. :thumbsup:

14. blueblood

blueblood New Member

You are all stocked up for stuff to keep you occupied this winter....

15. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

Now if I can just get a day off to put it all together! (22 days/nights worked in Nov so far).

16. 2Tall

2Tall New Member

I ordered boxes and frames lots of them all free shipping, all I need to do put it togather. I look foward to this sale every year.