Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I got stung in the neck just under my chin! :shock: :eek: :shock:
Have you ever seen anything so repulsive?

:lol: :rolling: :rotfl:

Made ya look though, didn't it!

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
I've heard of people so mean and ugly, if a snake bit'em, the snake would die.

Now that I've seen this pic, I'm guessing the bee died. :eek:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Oh my!!!!! My dog was sitting in my lap until I scrolled up the pic. Poor thing.....the dog she's hiding under the bed. Jim

·
Registered
197 Posts
HA! you want to see a bee sting? I'll take a picture of the next one I get. I'll try to hold still, the epi shot gives me the shakes pretty bad! :lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Haha....Good one Perry!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Iddee,
not only did the poor bee die, but it's alarm ordor couldn't trigger a response other then sheer terror---Perry scaring the poor bees like that! :lol:
Barry

·
Registered
281 Posts
:lol: I just had to look. Interestingly enough, I got stung today for the first time. Got me on the tip of my nose. Made my nose run, eyes water and started sneezing. Mamma gave me some facial mud to make it all better.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol: I just had to look. Interestingly enough, I got stung today for the first time. Got me on the tip of my nose. Made my nose run, eyes water and started sneezing. Mamma gave me some facial mud to make it all better.
Pictures, we want pictures! :lol: A sting on the nose sometimes can look pretty dramatic by next morning!

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
So long as the sting didn't make your beard fall out, I don't know what the issue is? Can you imagine what Perry would look like with a bald chin? :lol:

·
Registered
383 Posts
It's like a train wreck Perry you know you shouldn't look but you do anyway, I have never seen a single sting to the neck to have such a wide scale effect on the entire face :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I have seen pics of perry before and I think it helped him, see all those massive wrinkles are almost gone cause of the swelling, gotta remember, bee stings are nova scotias botox :chased: see the blue guy, thats a frozen canadian and he does not have a single wrinkle:rolling:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts