WARNING!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by Bsweet, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Have heard several times that if you wanted to try and protect you outyards from lowlifes to post a warning sign that you had killer bees in the yard. But I worried that the police might get a report of YOUR killer bees or the state may want you to prove that you were only joking. So do you think this would work for most cases?

-WARNING- These hives contain bees with the EHB strain. They may swarm and or sting,
    A sting from these bees will cause death.

I KNOW I KNOW its a joke folks just figured it was funny. Heck I might even try it. Jim

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

You might put up a sign that said "quarantined bee yard, these bees are sick", but I guess that would also backfire on you when it came to honey sales.

3. XLB

XLB New Member

"CAUTION- hives are stored in nucs!" :mrgreen:

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I say the bees are wild caught and I haven't checked them to see if they are AHB., so stay away.

5. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

I like that XLB. Jim :lol:

6. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

XLB writes:
    "CAUTION- hives are stored in nucs!"

tecumseh:
    I have worked (a long time in the past) for folks involved in using (in some way) nuclear material (yep old tecumseh has even crawled into a hot nuclear reactor a time or two) and they always carried some tape (much like police use for a crime scene) that has radioactive emblems and a caution statement. One of my employers would wrap the handle of an unlocked out building and would stick the tape on his tool box... he maintained that no one would ever touch either.