If you didn't see it in the "Walt Wright Articles" stickie, right after I got done bragging about having had only one hive since implementing Walt Wright's nectar management procedures, I. . .of course. . .had a swarm! Won't go into details, but the swarm didn't stay. I didn't bother putting the bait hive back in the shed, and yesterday at 4 pm. . .another swarm (or the same one, but I think it was a reswarm)! I left the girls to do their thing and checked on them this morning. They're all settled into their new home! So all I need do is move them to the apiary which I plan to do tomorrow morning. Now that's the way to catch a swarm!