I had a peek at my hive today. The bees are doing well, but there seems to be excessive moisture in there. I have 2" styrofoam between the inner cover and the lid. There is a 1/2"by 1/2" tunnel connecting the hole in the cover to the outside for ventilation. I noticed that there was water on a portion of the removable sticky board below the screen. Also there was water on the inside of the styrofoam lid and parts of the inner cover were covered with mold. I checked the bottom entrance and it was clear, so ventilation should be adequate. I flipped the styrofoam lid over so there is now an air space above the inner cover. The hive is inside a shed with a bottom entrance to the outside. Seems like no harm done, but since the hive was bone dry two weeks ago and now I am seeing moisture issues, I was wondering if I should be worried. Our daytime highs are about 8 degrees celsius and there is still a foot of snow on the ground.