What are you listening to???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamgeeGamwise, May 22, 2010.

1. SamgeeGamwise

SamgeeGamwise New Member

Hey all! I'm new but I saw this cool thread topic posted on another forum and wanted to bring it here! So tell me what are you listening to?

I'm back on a Cold Play kick right now so I'm listening to the song "God Put a Smile on Your Face."

2. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

I'm listening to the sound of the rain on the big sycamore tree in the front yard through the screen door, the kids watching a video with their daddy in the livingroom..... the bits of conversation and laughs here and there are like music.

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I broke my hearing aid. I won't be listening to much of anything until my appointment next Thursday.

4. cow pollinater

cow pollinater New Member

My wife's cat purring in my lap... We call him snowballs since I insisted he get cut right away after we got him so now there'snowballs. I hate cats but this one has adopted me and he acts enough like a dog that I can tolerate him. He purrs like no other cat I've ever been around.

5. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

a set of owls hooting. I think there are 3 of them.. I assume each is declaring the boundaries of their territory to the other two.

6. Hobie

Hobie New Member

I hear birds singing outdoors, but other than that, it is just the clacking of this keyboard.

7. XLB

XLB New Member

i hear the sound of my sister and my mom looking at stuff on the internet and my cockatiels squawking on the front porch.

8. alleyyooper

alleyyooper New Member

I've got an upset robin in the back yard doing its chirp chirp. One in the front yard asking what is wrong too.
    There is a cardnial doing its calls along with the whistling phebes.

There is the jerk in his glider off in the distance a bit. He stopped buzzing our house when I told his neighbour I wanted permission to ride my snowmobile on their property. I'd buzz his house every night so they couldn't have any peace and solitude. There is a bunch of state land 4 miles east of me he could buzz.

:mrgreen: Al

9. Bitty Bee

Bitty Bee New Member

Mama and the boys finishing up supper and "the one I'm dying for" by the Isaacs on another window on my computer, while the buttons on my keyboard click every time I push one.

10. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

The Beat Authority w/ David Sommerstien on North Country Public Radio @ ncpr.org. Fridays from 3pm until 4:45pm.

11. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Picked up my hearing aids yesterday. At least I CAN hear things now. ""A little bit""

12. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

So iddee, what are you hearing? sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh? background noise or static?

13. Iddee

Iddee New Member

A little, but not as bad as before the repair. Good thing is, I hear other things I didn't hear before.

Done changed my will twice. :eek: :lol:

14. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

Because of what you are now hearing? Did you hear that I could use a benefactor? :)

15. the kid

the kid New Member

I hear the wife turning pages in the book she is reading , the rabbits jumping around in there cage ,and a few birds .
    yea with out the hearing aids ,, it is a much quieter world .. when I take them out its like most when they are using good ear plugs ,,,

16. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Listening and watching the coca-cola 600 on Fox. 40 laps to go.

17. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

Listening to XLB do a card trick with his Daddy. The shower going down the hallway, and WBB tinkering around in her room. A nice peaceful evening!

18. BeeHunter

BeeHunter New Member

yard noise of turkeys, chickens, ducks, oriols, cardinals, bluebirds, anda noisy ol mockingbird!
    TEC- I have a group of owls that start in the neighbors woods and slowly hoot on past our place into our west woods. Kinda fun hearing them. It takes about an hour to go 2 miles!
    SAMGEE- I bet you thought you'd get some new ideas on what kind of music us beeks listen to!!!
    sometimes the best sound is none at all! thats why I moved to the country!

19. Charles

Charles New Member

Jay Leno right now :)

20. BeeHunter

BeeHunter New Member

man I had 2 county trucks drive by today! darn the noise!!!! lol