Beekeeping Forums banner

What could have caused this?

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  riverbee 
#1 ·
I went out this morning and found a Shepard's Hook type pole that holds a bird feeder bent over. I've never heard of any bears around here. Could it be a deer? A fat ****? There is a pile of seed left and the feeder's still about half full. Anybody have any ideas?

Plant Grass Groundcover Lawn Gas

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I went out this morning and found a Shepard's Hook type pole that holds a bird feeder bent over. I've never heard of any bears around here. Could it be a deer? A fat ****? There is a pile of seed left and the feeder's still about half full. Anybody have any ideas?
that would be an industrious ****, if it were a bear, that hook would be bent in half, and your bird feeder would be emptied, smashed or carried off:grin:

#15 ·
C'mon now, what could it have been other than an enormous swarm that settled there till it bent, so they moved on.:lol:
gee whiz efmesch, how fat are your bees in israel?........:lol:
funny part would have been to see that fat **** shimmying up that skinny garden hook to get at that feeder, tip....tip.....tip.....tip.....WHAM!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.