What Killed My Colony?

Discussion in 'Beekeeping 101' started by Alt, May 22, 2020.

1. roadkillbobb

roadkillbobb Active Member

geez wtf..you need to know the world is made up of lots of people and you need to deal with them...thats how I am and not changing, so you know its not personal so dont take it as such..we all lose bees , family and whatnot..im not a freaking social counselor thats going to appeal to all..you wanted/needed info and you got it....if the ifo is good I dont care who or how I get it...if your looking for soft spoken group of people try a knitting sight...:) or do I need to explain thats a joke??

2. Alt

Alt New Member

I'm sorry that's how you choose to conduct yourself.

3. roadkillbobb

roadkillbobb Active Member

no need to be sorry...if everyone was the same it would be one heck of a boring world...we have raising bees as a common interest and thats what should be focused on, not how or what a person does...im blunt and to the point, I dont sugar coat or deal with bs drama..so if you want answers you get them..again why do you take this so personal? relax and enjoy life..its too short to worry how someone expresses themselves...:)

4. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

We all talk differently. Knowledge doesn't always come in a pretty package, sometimes it's painful.
    We're working on our courtesy, but the truth is sometimes tough to handle.

roadkillbobb likes this.