So I'm waiting to see what the larva that I found last week turn out to be. If its drone then I'll get another queen since I wasn't able to find a queen the last few times and brood levels are so low. My gut tells me I'm doing ok though and all will be well. My question is should I/could I check them this week? This isn't too soon is it?? Cold and overcast today but weather is going to be nice by the end of the week.