Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to think it would look something like this!

This is located about about a mile from where we live! Orchards and vinyards are just starting to blossom. Heaven!

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
To the recycle "bin" of the great outdoors. :grin:

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Most likely here....................................

Giant clay ant hill in the North East of Argentina

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Perry I sure am glad you posted that pic. cause I was just going to ask if you were snowed in again!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
g3 and iddee, you guys are funny.....liked that ant hill iddee! and g3, perry has another month or so before he is snowed in and looking for his bees! :grin:

where do bees go when they die perry?
i would like to think in the 'autumn' of their lives and mine(as i would choose), they would go here: :grin:

middleforkflatheadrivernearwestglacier.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
The one last Saturday spent the afternoon squished into the inside top of my veil. When I took my jacket off the first half of her fell to the ground about 100' from the house...the second half of her (stinger end) fell to the ground about 30' from the house. I figure the respective halves are still where they fell unless otherwise disposed of by other critters that had uses for them. I would have preferred to have shaken those two halves out in the places pictured in some of the preceding pictures (except for the one with the bears :shock:).

Ed

ETA: The place with the giant ant mound doesn't look appealing, either!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
they got a special forever warm place for those that sting me:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts