Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been stung, chased (my) swarms, fed honey bees outside the office in town (sanitation dept. didn't really like that since I fed them on top of a garbage can!), had a bee in my veil, smoked out my jeep (with my smoker...YUCK!! :frustrated:), and finally yesterday evening after initially assembling 22 boxes and now 12 more boxes I did it, I actually did it!!!!! I assembled a super with a handle upside down!!!:roll: So...where do I get my certificate? Mailorder? Downloadable? eBay? Amazon? Sears?

I've just gotta figure out where to get it from being as I know it's already (well) paid for...

Ed

·
Registered
983 Posts
PM Iddee or G3, I believe they are in charge for certificates.:lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Swamp, If your adventures in beekeeping hold true you best have alot of wall space for the many certificates that you will "earn"! I am on my second wall as we speak! :grin:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Hey Hog Wild. I can only see a little box with a red x in it for an avatar. If you are having trouble posting one, pm Iddee of Charles and they can help gear it up for you (I had to :oops:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't see anything but a box with an x in it??????
I couldn't resist Perry. :mrgreen: It was the smiley-devil10.gif in me.

What I see is literally the words "Hog Wild's Avatar". I don't see the red x, though. Which browser are you using? I'm using Firefox 12.0.

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think they're ready for him, might be a bit too dangerous for 'em! :shock: :lol:

(IE8)
Soften it up for them CharlieB...I really need the money!!!...this bee stuff is really expensive...especially when you figure in the Xanax prescription...I know it's only $4 a bottle, but a bottle a day adds up!!!!

Perry...switch to Firefox. ;)
Ed

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
ed,
does your doc leave the building when he sees you in the waiting room?:mrgreen:
i think you need more than a bottle of xanax....

btw did you take your jeep (with the top down) through the car wash yet?:lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Perry, I can't even see my own avatar. Me, photo bucket and down loading photos to the forum have gone round n round....Guess who's winning! :mad:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
got mine out of the bottom of a box of cracker jacks. Dont let the rest of the yahoos tell ya theres any other place to get them. Looks just like riverrbees. :lol::grin::thumbsup:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts