where have all the people gone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by barry42001, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

I have copied all of my blog off to my hard drive. At one time it was how I kept hive records as I didn't have time to set up a separate record and post. I don't need it anymore

2. BKF

BKF Administrator Staff Member

So far, we're going to try to clean up the blog and leave only the decent stuff, kill the spam.

And I'm looking at one of those spam filters. Seems the site has one, but may need something to be working. I'm looking into it.

3. Walt B

Walt B Active Member

I don't know..."man does not live by bees alone". Images of hot girls in G Strings might have been fun. :lol: Just kidding.

Walt

4. Lburou

Lburou Member

Are you bugging my office and quoting me here....? ;)

5. Gypsi

Pretty quiet around here

6. jlenox5187

jlenox5187 New Member

I have had bees for many years. I am, however, new to this forum. I have learned a lot over the years, but don't claim to be an expert. Most of what I have learned was by experiment caused by necessity. I will be happy to pass along things I have learned. Just keep in mind, what works for one may not work for all.

7. Gypsi

Going to the apiary today. NOTHING else on my schedule. I have withheld syrup for a week to hopefully slow queen laying, going to dust my colonies (on screened bottom boards) with organic powdered sugar so they will clean off the mites. 2 definitely have VSH traits, the 3rd is a swarm catch hive but it MIGHT be VSH certainly gentle productive bees. Welcome Jlenox