Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing alot of reading on organic treatment for bee hives and am ready to try them but am wondering where to purchase them.

Looked at some web sites and have found good prices but they don't say they are food grade (Grade B).

Any suggestions would help!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I actually couldn't find it at my health food store. They had essential oils, but after looking closely, I say they were "therapeutic" grade. I ended up getting EO online at FaeriesFinest. I don't really consider myself a faerie, but they had the best prices I could find. Spend the extra couple bucks to get the bottles w/ droppers.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
That is a pretty good price on the oils. Did not realize there was a difference in the quality of them either.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I actually couldn't find it at my health food store. They had essential oils, but after looking closely, I say they were "therapeutic" grade. I ended up getting EO online at FaeriesFinest. I don't really consider myself a faerie, but they had the best prices I could find. Spend the extra couple bucks to get the bottles w/ droppers.

-Dan
I had ordered from faeries Finest after seeing the post... Never recieved my item again THANK GOD for Paypal.. got a full refund from them..(because no responce from the seller in 10 days)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am glad to find a forum that will let you keep your bees healthy and treatment free, chemical free. The other forums that I have been on is do it our way or get kicked off. Dont dictate, just help with people that want to have healhy, productive bees, Thank you for this forum.

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
I have bought 4 pints so far. It doesn't last as long once your local beek friends learn you have it. :shock: :grin:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have bought 4 pints so far. It doesn't last as long once your local beek friends learn you have it. :shock: :grin:
Lucky there are only a couple around and they don't like to go for cut outs or swarms...they are to big for that...lol Tom

·
Registered
586 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts