Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given that we are on the cusp of some great changes here, and I noticed that our Avatars will not make the transition, I decided that I would offer the members of this great place a chance to make a decision for me.
When I have to enter a new Avatar, which would you like to see?

Choice # 1 - the blurry eyed guy to the left (that some of you may be tired of looking at :lol: )
Choice # 2 - The original serious, intellectual looking fellow below!

There is no # 3, so don't insert something like a picture of a horse's @$$ or some such thing, or I'll have Iddee track you down and tell the Rat where you live. He'll pick up tecumseh and they'll be payin you a visit!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry folks, Iddee's choice was a # 3 and is not in the running!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think I like the current one the best. When I first joined and saw the other one, I thought you looked like an alchemist, like you could turn sugar syrup into honey, or honey into gold :)

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Give us an #4 option---a new picture of yourself. Maybe there should be a forum requirement (or recommendation) to update avatar pictures every so often, like changing your password for a bank account.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
I am with slowmodem on this question. I myself value authentic and being yourself more than almost any other quantity.

on the other hand... if you can do as jim314 suggest above I might be willing to change my mind if you will show me how either of these two tricks are accomplished.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I strongly believe in the independent man or woman voicing their opinions freely in this great free country of ours. I believe that no man should be cowered into voting anything other than his heart's desire. Also, a man should be strong and stand on his own two feet and think for himself and not be a lackey for "the powers that be".

Having said all of that, without inspecting the proposed avatar myself, attempting to show great brown-nosing and sucking-up abilities, and hoping only for favoritism and special treatment from the moderators I must vote with G3 and Iddee for #3!!!!!!

Certainly I can't be in error with my thinking...the current president of the United States got elected by 53% of the people who happen to have that latter mentality..... :dash1:

PerryBee, just think what a CHANGE #3 would be!!!!!

Can we vote for #3??????? YES WE CAN!!!!!!

And even not knowing what the proposed images of #3 consists of I would wager that we would get something much similar to what we got in 2008!!!!!!!

(muttering, spit spit...mumblemubmble, spittledribbling..."wharsdimpills......" spit...)

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Omie

How could you? :shock: et tu?
This is the sort of thing I might have expected from Iddee, or G3farms, or Riverat, or tecumseh, or [insert name here]
But from you Omie? :( said PerryBee as he turned his head sadly away from his monitor, thinking that somehow, things will never be the same between us. :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts