Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year , I diddled around, and found myself at 2 in the morningfrantically nailing together broods, supers and frames----NEVER again! :thumbsup: I am already in process of getting ready for Spring now, and I'm sure some of you guys are ahead of me.....At least I'm looking ahead, instead of rubbernecking the scenery.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
How about, "Always put off until tomorrow what can be done today". :D

I've got some stuff i want to order but am holding off because I was told the supplier has "free shipping" in December, and I've found most of the shipping costs to be bordering on robbery. Anyway, even if there isn't free shipping, a December order still gives me a couple of months to get the stuff here. Of course, building nucs and frame assembly is going to start as soon as the guest bedroom is remodeled in a week, maybe 2...depending on how long I can avoid laying tiles. ;)

Walt

·
Registered
978 Posts
Oh gosh yes I'm right there with you. I am going to be busy as a bee this winter trying to get everything I want for next year built. If I can just average 2 boxes and 16 frame assemblies a day plus 1 top cover, upper entrance, miller type feeder, and screened bottom board every other day, then I should be all set by March. I'm already lagging behind a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts