Why wait to start?

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by LtlWilli, Oct 27, 2009.

1. LtlWilli

LtlWilli New Member

Last year , I diddled around, and found myself at 2 in the morningfrantically nailing together broods, supers and frames----NEVER again! :thumbsup: I am already in process of getting ready for Spring now, and I'm sure some of you guys are ahead of me.....At least I'm looking ahead, instead of rubbernecking the scenery.

2. Walt B

Walt B New Member

How about, "Always put off until tomorrow what can be done today". :D

I've got some stuff i want to order but am holding off because I was told the supplier has "free shipping" in December, and I've found most of the shipping costs to be bordering on robbery. Anyway, even if there isn't free shipping, a December order still gives me a couple of months to get the stuff here. Of course, building nucs and frame assembly is going to start as soon as the guest bedroom is remodeled in a week, maybe 2...depending on how long I can avoid laying tiles. ;)

Walt

3. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

Oh gosh yes I'm right there with you. I am going to be busy as a bee this winter trying to get everything I want for next year built. If I can just average 2 boxes and 16 frame assemblies a day plus 1 top cover, upper entrance, miller type feeder, and screened bottom board every other day, then I should be all set by March. I'm already lagging behind a bit.