Women!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerryBee, Nov 4, 2013.

1. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Fellas, what is up with women now-a-days?
    Winter's approaching and a few days ago I was informed by my lovely wife Jane, that she would no longer shovel the driveway out when the snow hits! :shock:
    Well, I was dumbfounded!!!!
    I turned 55 this year and my better half is not yet in her 50's, what's up with that?
    I explained to her in no uncertain circumstances that I would then have to divert precious Bee money to the purchase of a snow-blower.
    She said "Fine!"
    So I set about finding a good used one and found one for $300 on kijiji. The one I bought is an 11 horse with a 31" cut, a bit of a beast, but hey, I always say go big or go home!!!!
    Live Trap 006.jpg
    I unloaded it in the driveway yesterday and proudly showed my wife who seemed rather disinterested. :confused:
    Anyway, I told her that the only thing wrong with the deal was that it did not come with an operators manual, but that I would be more than willing to show her how to run it!

I have get back to the dishes now, I have the stew for tonight's supper in the slow cooker and I'm pretty sure there is laundry to do.

(Lest any of you think this is a joke, I can asure you that there is indeed a snow-blower in our driveway and I do have supper in the slow cooker).
    Live Trap 007.jpg

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Don't worry one bit, Perry. The swelling in that eye will go down in a day or two. :thumbsup: :lol:

[​IMG]

3. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm Active Member

When you explain to your wife early in your marriage that, I'm the King and This IS MY CASTLE, that sort of thing never comes up in later years.:thumbsup: I couldn't live that way.:lol: Jack

4. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

Papa Whiskey? :chased:

5. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Jack better hope I never get his wife's email address. :eek:

6. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

what's up with women?......
    seriously......iddee has good advice......:lol:

i posted this before, but now after reading jack's comments i will really have to get after this.........:lol:

Three guys were sitting together braggin' and swaggerin' about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first guy had married a woman from Tennessee, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and housecleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the 3rd day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second guy had married a woman from MISSOURI. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told his buddies that the 1st day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the 3rd day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third guy had married a girl from (somewhere) CANADA. (where's your wife from perry, oh and you too jack....
    :lol:) He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal, AND SHOVEL/SNOWBLOW THE DRIVEWAY.

He said the 1st day he didn't see anything.
    He said the 2nd day he didn't see anything..., but by the 3rd day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and telephone a landscaper....and have the landscaper blow the driveway out with the snowblower he just purchased .......

Got to love those girls from CANADA......! [​IMG]

and jack, what's your wifes phone number?.......
    :lol:

and ps perry, if you have a deck, don't park it up there, less you have a ramp to get it up and down, and btw, i thought you canadians kept your snow shovels and blowers on your roofs year round......:lol:

7. brooksbeefarm

RR, i don't know where my wife's from? she is mowing the yard right now and i'm setting on the porch drinking a cold one, i'll ask her when she comes in to fix my supper, if i'm not asleep:thumbsup: Her cell phone number is BR429 :lol:. Jack

8. Ray

Ray Member

put another log on the fire
    rustle up some bacon and some beans
    :lol:

9. BKF

BKF Administrator Staff Member

I'm happy to be in a region without snow!

​Is it getting bad up there yet?

10. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

I live by 1 main rule, happy wife happy life.:grin:

11. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I'm the boss at my house, and I have my wife's permission to say so.

12. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

"I live by 1 main rule, happy wife happy life.[​IMG]"

"I'm the boss at my house, and I have my wife's permission to say so."

..........:lol:

13. Marbees

Marbees Member

In our house, we know who is wearing the pants. I prefer blue jeans :lol:

14. brooksbeefarm

I envy Austin, no S_ _ _, but i feel sorry for some of you that didn't tell your wife the rules in the beginning:sad:, i couldn't live that way:roll:. The boss, Jack:grin:

15. Ray

Ray Member

"but i feel sorry for some of you that didn't tell your wife the rules in the beginning[​IMG]"
    I told ALL the women in my life the RULES from the beginning![​IMG]
    ​That's why I'm a bachelor[​IMG], the ladies [​IMG] in my life used a different B-word[​IMG]

Jerry Reed - She Got The Gold Mine

"Well, it wasn't too long til the lust all died
    And I'll admit I wasn't too surprised
    The day I came home and found my suitcase sittin'out on the porch"[​IMG]

16. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Nice blower and crock meal. Good for you Perry!