WTT: New, foundationless brood & super frames

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by LtlWilli, Oct 24, 2008.

1. LtlWilli

LtlWilli New Member

I would like to trade some foundationless(or with foundation) frames for the any of the following...NOTE:Although mine are new, what I am wanting needs to be used, be usable .I am looking for a frame de-capping knife , an old, useable smoker, and a bee brush.
    Please email at mosin53@aol.com with any questions of offers, or PM me here on the board. I am expecting to know how many of which kind off which type of frame you'll take for your stuff.Thanks for looking.
    Rick

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Go to the flea market and find a 10 or 12 inch serrated kitchen knife. Dip it in a pan of hot water between frames.

While at the flea market, pick up 3 to 5 paint brushes in a pack, for a buck.

Now all you need is a smoker. Keep an eye on ebay and craig's list and you will find one cheap before spring.

You can buy it all for less than shipping from out of state.

3. LtlWilli

LtlWilli New Member

Another set of good ideas , Bee Catcher!!! Also a capital reason to hit the next flea market or two....Thanks, guy :!:

4. justgojumpit

justgojumpit New Member

I have a smoker to trade. It is in good condition, just has a bit of surface rust. The smoker works just fine. Are these custom foundationless frames, or just frames without foundation? You can contact me at davidtromp@aol.com for further information.

justgojumpit