We started a trapout last weekend, old concrete block working mechanics garage. He wants the bees gone, but doesn't want to move all the stuff in the loft overhead of the garage (which is probably where they are) and doesn't want to pay either. So, we agreed to a trapout. It's our first trapout and wasn't sure about the particulars, but it seems to be working! We took the little cutout from the early spring up to give it a boost and 2 of the 3 boxes are filled with bees and actively working. We are planning to swap out hives this week to give another little swarm from a couple weeks ago a boost too. Thank you Iddee!!!!