Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odds were not the best but we did it !!!
Looks like the old one lunger , {like a old JD} kept me going thru the operation.

Dr. says 4/5 weeks till I can walk alone, and carry more then 10 #.

I tried to get the hives ready for winter before the procedure tho I know it's too early, the internet pollen count is really high.

Ok, I'll set down and be quiet !

Murrell

Thanks every one for your notes and concerns.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
glad to hear you made it and are on the mend keep us up to date on your progress :Dancing: :thumbsup: :goodpost:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Glad to hear you got that over with. (not as glad as you :p ) Now if you can keep from doing what the doctor said not to do, (like me) you'll be back to your old self before you know it. The girls are waiting for you. :mrgreen: Jack

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm glad you came back kickin' the seats on the bus Murrell,you're always riding in the front seat with us,was hoping your first post was going to be good news.

:goodpost: :yahoo: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :Dancing:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Take care of yourself... and remember that bees have survived for decades without human help, so if you are not ready, just ask the little ladies for a hand.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Glad you're back and can bang on a typewriter.
We all wish you a sweet and speedy recovery
Soon enough, those 10 lbs you are allowed to lift will be 20 and before you know it, supers filled with honey.
Enjoy your (forced) rest and entertain yourself with thoughts of a bumper crop. With the spare time you have now, we should be able to enjoy a lot of your posts coming in. :bow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts