You know your with the right person when..........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by reidi_tim, Dec 5, 2012.

1. reidi_tim

reidi_tim New Member

A back round check, the boss lady has cerebral palsy, which makes it great she weighs 86 lbs. Up in till 3 years ago I was able to pick her and carry her around. Three years ago an accident at work left me with a pinched sciatic nerve or chronic pain ( a pain in the a## that goes down the right side of my body):sad: So rather then give up we move on and adjust. Last Tuesday she fell backwards in the bathroom hitting her head and ribs on the way down. So on Friday she decided it was time to go to the doctor ( or closer to the point she could no longer take the pain ) the x-ray showed three broken ribs. Along the same line after I hurt my back I limped around for 3 weeks ( or till the point I could not take the pain anymore ) and then when to the doctor.
    So the house has gotten in a bit of mess since she got hurt. I thought I would " man up " and help with the house work, so I thought we should start with vacuuming the floors....... Sad to say we both new what I did was so wrong but in it's own way to funny:rotfl::rotfl::rolling::rolling:

Attached Files:

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Let us know if you are still able to use that walker tomorrow. :shock:

3. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

tim, that is totally funny! (the picture and you helping with the house work) :lol:

4. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Laughter, the best medicine! :thumbsup:

5. reidi_tim

reidi_tim New Member

Iddee, no need to worry I was to busy taking care of supper, vacuuming the floors, cooking supper, doing the supper dishes, dusting, and keeping her wine glass full, for the boss lady to catch me:wink:

6. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

Tim I feel both of yours pain, hope she heels fast. Our prayers are with you.

7. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Tim, being a retired fireman, i noticed you had a fire exinguisher close to the cooking area. Good idea, husbands are noted for burnt offerings.:thumbsup:Jack

8. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

"Tim, being a retired fireman, i noticed you had a fire exinguisher close to the cooking area. Good idea, husbands are noted for burnt offerings.:thumbsup:Jack "

:lol:

9. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

Could that gas cylinder be of oxygen? Or is it laughing gas?

10. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Tim, maybe i shouldn't of ribbed you about a fire extingisher near the kitchen, (bad joke) oxygen supports fire.:eek: My wifes sister has cerebral palsey (since birth), but still lives by her self. Over the years she had many falls and operations, i know a little bit about the care it takes, but one thing i know for sure, your wife found the best of the best husband.:thumbsup: Jack

11. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

I second Jack's motion.!!!

12. reidi_tim

reidi_tim New Member

That is a co2 tank for the calicum reactor on the fish tank :grin:. Yes there is a ( no honestly 2 ) fire exinguisher's in the kitchen. Refer to Tims' top ten list on how to get your hobbies banded for life from the kitchen. :rolling::rolling::rolling:

13. reidi_tim

reidi_tim New Member

Don't know how to do those fancy two quote replies, but yes " it is what it is " doesn't matter if you laugh, cry, pout, or get pissed off at the end of the day you gotta look at your self in the mirror and know you did the best you could like it was amazing I could ruin the kitchen sink so fast, or who would've thought that would leave such a big burn mark in the counter top:thumbsup: