Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not from this year. We only have a dusting right now.

:mrgreen: Al

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
HAHA we can look at those snow pics this summer when it is 100 degrees and the humidity is in the high 90's.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Sheesh! Al is clearly on the wrong (or perhaps "right"?!?) side of the lakes! I need to drag my camera out. I have been shovelling for 5 days. It's getting to the point where I can't pitch the shovel-ful over the pile on the side of the driveway, and the drifts on the uphill side are threatening to collapse on my head.

And, uh, yes, it is snowing as I type this. I'm on a coffee break.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some one asked for snow pictures where the flower pictures are. I gonna go see who and name names so ya'll can yell at who ever it was.
ME I LIKE THE SNOW.

·
Registered
176 Posts
al, if I were you, I'd be shooting those deer with a gun instead of a camera. :hunter:

my brother and I just agreed, we like pictures of DEAD DEER. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't eat enough meat to justfy shooting does. Our hunters againest hunger program also sucks as we can not butcher the deer and donate it. It must be processed by a licenced butcher. Dammed if I'll pay $100.00 to have a deer butchered.
I mostly hunt for antlers now.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Nothing makes you feel as good as a good roll in the snow.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Frost is about all our winter has been about. Many now are just complaining about the cold and happy about no snow. :D :D I love to bust the bubble and say Ya we will get it all at once in one big heap on St. Patties day. It has happened that way many a year in my life time.

We have a couple of pairs of the wood peckers In the area. The one oair is still on the small size.
They don't hang around for picture taking though.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Yup, we got about an inch of snow, and inch of ice and and inch of sleet.....all in the overnight hours and early morning Saturday. The first plow I saw was this morning. I was giggling myself silly last night watching the list of closings on the tv, our army base was closed, all of the city offices and such in our area were closed, the regular school closings and factory stuff.....but then the IRS for our area is closed too, I've never seen that before!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts